Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dapol Church Part Two

 I finally got round to putting this thing together. The fit was pretty good considering the age of the kit and required little sanding or trimming before gluing. 

I used polystyrene cement rather than superglue which works well for this sort of job. A few of the pieces needed a bit of straightening, but for the most part they fit without too much trouble. 

I have to add crosses, but the plastic crosses that come with the kit are quite delicate.  I might see if I can put something together with brass rod. 

All ready for the Mothers Union, the bell ringers and the Boys Brigade to start bustling around the place.

Who knows when I'll get around to painting it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment