Friday, September 22, 2017

London Calling



Ladies & Germs, I will be in London over the weekend.  The plan at present is to see some of the new museums and particularly the Wallace Collection. 

NOTE: Slight change of venue - The Round House, 2 northside Wandsworth common, clapham sw18 2ss. Probably be there around half six. 

However, if you fancy it - I will be propping up the bar at the Falcon Pub Clapham Junction at 1800hrs (that's six in the evening old money) on Sunday 24th September.  In the unlikely event you fancy talking wargaming, books or the price of fish, do let me know in the comments and I'll see you there.  

I'll be the chap on his own reading "At them with the Bayonet" by Donald Featherstone. 



8 comments:

  1. I will join you in spirit, old bean!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I will not be able to make it , but have a great time ! , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend. London has some great beer at the moment, if a little pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame, I'm out all day on Sunday but I hope you have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I am usually only in London in the working week, and I cannot be there this Sunday: it would have been a pleasure to buy you a drink as a very modest return for the enjoyment and interest that your blog and magazine articles have given me ( and others, of course ). I wish you a good weekend, anyway, and I hope the Leipzig game went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the evening goes well - regret I'm not going to manage to get there. Some problem with the Uber app on my phone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank chaps. Slight change of venue - The Round House, 2 northside Wandsworth common, clapham sw18 2ss.

    ReplyDelete