Thursday, February 2, 2012

Work in progress

Things I got up to today...

(actually yesterday, but blogpress was acting up)

1. Tidying up the war room - sorting figures into boxes is taking forever. Getting there slowly. Dear Lord I have a lot of French infantry.

2. Finished putting together and spraying a Bedford truck for my Cold War British.

3. Spraying and varnishing eight new sabot bases for my Napoleonic forces.

4. Assembling a 17th century gun for a scenario on Saturday. Smaller than I expected. I was hoping for something slightly more in the line of CS Forresters "The Gun".

5. I also sorted all my Indian forces. They come to two A4 boxes worth. This surprised me. No guns yet though. I must sort that out.

6. Sprayed my Imperial Guard Horse Grenadiers. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, strip the bugler and get the unit out the door.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment