Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finished!


That's me in the blue...

I am delighted to say that I'm finished my training. Mr & Mrs Kinch Snr, Mrs Kinch and some friends came down to see my passing out parade and a good day was had by all. I was honoured, and very, very surprised, to receive an award or as Mrs. Kinch put it, "a gong for being a swot".
The graduation ball was great fun as well, particularly as it was a chance to meet everyone's wives and girlfriends. It was interesting seeing the wilder chaps on their best behaviour.

So that's it. Now back to work and reality.



12 comments:

  1. Conrad Kinch,

    Congratulations to you.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mr Kinch. What rank are you now? Do we have to salute each time we come aboard your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Sir! Wishing you a fine career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your kind wishes.

    Actually Phil I'm so junior I still have to call the station cat "Sir".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    "a cat may look on a king."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done sir! Did you toss your caps in the air or were you a well behaved lot?
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  7. Conrad
    Give you joy of of your Passing Out !

    Well done Sir ! An excellent effort and you have even kept the blog going too...

    All the very best for the future to you and Mrs Kinch.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top banana (as my daughter says....) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Conrad - I shall think of you next time I'm watching 'The Sweeney'....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Conrad.
    Best wishes.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete